TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions will govern your participation in the QR Code Competition (the "Competition"). You are deemed to have read and consented to the terms and conditions and agree to be bound thereby before entering this Competition. Information regarding the Competition that is published on authorised advertising material will also form part of the terms and conditions of the Competition. The Organisers may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Organisers’ website www.midas.co.za.
2. The Competition is organised by Africa Automotive Aftermarket Solutions a division of Motus Group Limited, Registration Number: 1983/009088/06 and/or its agencies and any other organisers (the" Organisers") if any.
3. This Competition will run from 25th March 2019 to 22st April 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Organisers
WHO CAN ENTER?
5. Participants must be 18 years or older (or if a minor, must be duly assisted by their legal guardians) be a South African citizen or permanent resident in the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”), and have a valid identity document or passport and reside in the RSA during the period of the Competition (“Participants”/”you”/”your”).
6. Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants of the Org, their subsidiaries, holding companies,divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Organisers, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
7. By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the Organisers’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons, including telecommunication failure on the part of the Participant’s service provider, or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
HOW TO ENTER
9. The competition mechanics requires you to scan the QR Code to enter our Easter Egg Hunt. Tell us how many eggs are in our online brochure and the Participant could stand a chance to win weekly cash prizes to a total value of R60 000.00 (Sixty Thousand Rand).
10. Entries clearly not associated with the Participants name will be disqualified.
11. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be eligible to be entered into the draw.
12. Weekly winners of a cash prize of R10 000.00 (Ten Thousand Rand) will be announced on the following dates, with entries ending on the last day:
12.1. 22nd March 2019 -1st April 2019;
12.2. 1st April 2019 - 8th April 2019; and
12.3. 8th April 2019 - 15th April 2019.
13. This is the grand prize of R30 000.00 (Thirty Thousand Rand) will be randomly picked from all the entries received during the Competition Period and will be announced on the
22nd April 2019.
14. Competition entries are counted as 1 per person regardless of the number of entries obtained.
15. The winners will be randomly picked during Competition Period.
16. The prize consists of weekly cash prizes to the total value of R60 000.00 (Sixty Thousand Rand).
17. Winners will be contacted via SMS. If, however, they cannot be reached after 3 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
18. Proof of banking details will need to be presented, either by way of an official, stamped letter from the bank, or a stamped bank statement.
19. The Organisers reserve the right to change the prize, should they deem necessary, to a prize of similar economic value.
20. Except in so far as is provided for in the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
PUBLICITY AND DATA PRIVACY
21. By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Organisers and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being
made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
23. All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
24. The Organisers reserve the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion. The Competition, its prizes, and terms and conditions may be amended by the Organisers, at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted within their sole discretion. In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers whatsoever.
25. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Competition, without notice at any time and no liability shall lie against the Organisers in favour of any Participant, winner(s) and/or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore, the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Organisers and hereby acknowledges that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Organisers.
26. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Organisers, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
27. The Organisers are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the campaign and they assume no liability in this regard.
28. To the extent permitted by law, the Organisers will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by
29. The Organisers will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
30. South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS